Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dreams and Nightmares

            Dreams sometimes come true.  Well, so do nightmares you never thought were there.  Always wanted a happy ending. I remember the thoughtless mind that I carried at my worst.  Only nightmares played back over and over the hate that  I never knew bothered me that I had collected.  All those people, desires, words of hate.  My dreams tall and small have blossomed for me and made me strong.  Never thought that I'd be a model or have so many dates, but than again I never thought I'd be so sick I couldn't finish college and would be single at 29.  Life has formed me into a form where nightmares and dreams make up my center.  I am one of the lucky ones.  Given time for myself.  To finish at my own time you could say.  To purge this anger.    I've held a dream that has made me feel pretty.  The talents of  Wife and Mother, that's what I want to work on next.

No comments:

Post a Comment