Friday, March 18, 2011

Trust into Freedom- The Worth of Souls is Great in the Sight of God.

Love, desire,beauty, passion, depth-
That's my focus.  These are the words I
speak from my soul.


  Those are my gifts to
share.
 The men I like don't trust
themselves,
 and the women scorn. Even my mom and
sisters speak behind my back.
 I can only trust a few.
 "How can she have it
all?"
 "Not if I can help it!
I'll withhold a friend."
 Threatened and scared?
I have to be the
 most beautiful women in the world.
The compulsion
 has brought such loneliness,
but I keep on working, dreaming, writing
 these poems.
That only I can totally understand.
 I promise if
you'll have faith and  patience in me I will
be true.
 I do not give
in (maybe I should say give up).
  I refuse to
be weak
 because
to have trust brings freedom.
 Will you
trust me?
 I'll trust you
if you earn it,
and we will be free

No comments:

Post a Comment