Thursday, December 8, 2011

Into Christ's Arms


I remember a time when I was addicted to diet pills, was having a hard time with money, working as hard as I could, and falling in love for the first time and the other person was really sick. I got out of that situation hurt and heartbroken. I was never the same again. Until Christ started working in my life. Many of my loving, "Shayla" qualities have finally returned and I am actually improving.  Christ forgives us, but do we understand him!? Do we look at him to see his expression of love? Have we been reaching out, breaking out of the quiet shame and hiding? I hadn't totally given sufficient sacrifice ,but I am learning to understand the Gospel through love of the Spirit and it's healing power. This time in my life with the diet pills, that was so hard for me, could only be speaking of one thing that I received from prayer when I asked God about it later, "That is when you touched Hell." In other words," Yea, I hit Rock Bottom." You never know how hard someone is working and if they have an addiction against the Word of Wisdom or Spirit ,the spirit can be taken from them and they are not as protected as they were which makes it even worse. I believe that the other things fell apart because of the diet pills. Diet Pills were my vice and I had to basically go through Hell to get out.  But you know what? Whatever you have to go through if you are righteous and Christian ,there is a plan for you that can lead you into Christ's arms on the other side as you us the atonement.


No comments:

Post a Comment