Friday, December 23, 2011

Know- A Priceless Message of Understanding Pain.



  • No, I have never been raped by another person, but I have felt the pain many times. I actually used to have countless experiences of hallucinations that I could feel, but not see, something or someone that  was raping me many times a day when it was at it's worst. This went on about everyday and slowly tapered off ,but it took a very long time, like years for it to stop. I'm sure if it were an actual person who raped me it would be scarier, but being a sex victim to your own mind and some of it I think was coming from evil spirits was pretty scary too. 
    This is a Sentimental Tragedy. - Was it really rape? My mind created it , so doesn't it mean that I wanted it? No, God does not allow people to have cancer because it is what their mind wants them to have. I tried to stop the pain in many ways. I tried to kill myself a few times. God wanted me to live for him, not die for him at that time. So, that is why I share my feelings and story because I understand pain..... and healing. We all need people and I'm grateful to those who showed their kindness. They helped more than they might have known they could have ever done for someone in that situation at that time. This started happening 9 years ago.
     · 

No comments:

Post a Comment